John Kerry infected with Michael Moore's disease
- Grandiose sense of self importance.
- Preoccupied with conspiracy fantasies.
- Requires excessive admiration.
- Has a sense of entitlement or expects automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
- Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes, coupled with rage when frustrated, contradicted or confronted.
- Firmly believes he or she is uniquely capable of explaining reality to those not as unique and special as they are.
- Devoid of empathy, believes that his or her feelings are what comprise the universe and are therefore the only reality.
The symptomology of Moore's disease mimics almost exactly that of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, with one exception. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is not considered contagious, however Moore's disease is a contagious condition.
Signs of Moore's Disease
- Lose the ability to have a rational discourse.
- See their attacks on others as a crusade, but attacks on themselves are character assassinations and persecution.
- Inflate or subtlely change claims of who or what they are.
- Distort or use complete falsehoods to buoy their version of themselves, to denigrate others or to "prove" their views.
- Insist those who disagree with them are idiots, stupid, illiterate, Hitlerisque, and Nazi's. Other creative names may also be utilitzed.
- See a vast conspiracy against themselves or others who are similiarly infected with Moore's disease.
- consistently claim they are being censored while at the same time both covertly and overtly attempting to shut down any criticism of their point of view. This sign can be summed up with-Free Speech for Me, but not for Thee.
- Wantonly use slander to shut down critics. This takes the form of attempting to tear down and smear "enemies" on a personal level, disregarding any arguments a critic brings up that do not fit into the worldview of infected persons.
At this time effective treatment has not been found for Moore's disease. Currently it has been found the best way to treat Moore's Disease is through the principles of infection control. Containment of spread is the focus by highlighting each and every inaccurate or distorted statement put out by those infected. It is hoped that this method will enable others to keep free of the disease process. Disease experts believe that for those already infected hope is slim.
yea, I tend to think in terms of nursing and disease process alot. And just a little note, I apologize for the look of this site right now. I am, as my oldest son says, technology challenged and in attempting to make some changes to the site I managed instead to make it quite childlike. Bear with me as I educate myself.