The American Gazette

Commonsense political and social commentary from "Flyover Country"

Name:
Location: Rural Michigan, United States

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

All I can say is WOW!

Read this link, and see what is happening. Personally I know this stuff is real, having had to deal with it in regards to my own college age child, having had to reel him in occasionally from what are to me, the far left BS that passes for discourse. So before you send your own child off to college, be prepared to know what may be coming so you can combat it.

2 Comments:

Blogger redcrabtree said...

Thank you Aaron, I will take a look. I have a child in college and having experienced some of the bias he is being exposed to makes me really take this issue to heart.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes It's amazing that the more educated people become, the further left they tend to lean. I wonder why...

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home